Happy Thursday everyone!!! I have been invited to take part in the Autumn Home Style Challenge (of which i am honored!) courtesy of Most Wanted; the lifestyle magazine from the lovely people at http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk. The challenge I have been set, is to find 5-10 items to decorate a room, to help ourselves relax into the wonderful season of Autumn.
And so I have gone cosy…C-O-S-Y!… Snuggling down and enjoying our home comforts infront of the fire (or radiator)..with a good book and/or good people!… The trickiest part of the challenge is that each item has to be under £50… but in all honesty, I found it hard to limit my offerings to just 10! There are so many lovely things out there!
And so here we are… my top 10 finds of my idea of ‘Autumness’ (in no particular order):
1. Handmade Designer Lampshade by Love Frankie, via notonthehighstreet.com – £25 each
2. Crochet square garlands by Wood & Wool Stool – 25 euros each
3. Autumn Leaves limited edition print (/20) by Anthony Peters at imeus design (text reads: ‘Autumn Leaves – Story of the Seasons’). Print size is 40 x 50cm, and is £40 unframed.
4. Choo Choo Train Cushion by Too Much Too Young, via Bouf – currently on SALE for £21 each!
5. Sewn Sequels Cushion – Soldiers by Mini Moderns, via Bouf – £45 each
6. Stem vases by Ferm Living – 34.96 euros (Sml) and 39.95 euros (Lg)
7. Gold leaf taper candle holder (set of 3) by The Orchard, via notonthehighstreet.com – £47 each
8. Original artwork by Angie Crowe – acrylic on stretched linen with paper cut out and embroidery embellishments (30 x 30cm). Created to order – £50.
9. 100% handspun cotton pouf by Om Home, currently on SALE for $50!
10. Papier Mache decorations by Niki Jones (painted by artists in Kashmir, North India) – £25 for set of 4. Available in both round and teardrop shape.